My professor said I could checkout the textbook from the library. How do I do this?

Usually, textbooks and other course materials are called reserves. These materials are kept on reserve behind the Circulation desk.


The Library may be able to provide you with access to reserve textbooks for assigned readings. Please visit the library and go to the reference desk for more assistance.


  • Last Updated Sep 30, 2021
  • Views 109
  • Answered By Yvonne Reed

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0